Friday, July 04, 2008

Another Meme

Okay so I know that doing memes is just a quick and easy way to knock together a blog post. But I do really love doing them, I get immense enjoyment out of answering questions, and also out of sharing myself with others. So all round, memes are good for me! I found this one at The Tropical Vegan, a blog I love.

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? Ummmm... I think it was 'Bee Movie' last year. I loved the vegan undertones in this movie, and I LOVE Jerry Seinfeld so all round I quite enjoyed it. But you know, it was a kids movie, lacking in adult humour. I'm not a big fan of movies :-)

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Sort of reading a book on animal experimentation, I can't remember what it is called. I have read heaps of books on this topic but the style this is written in just isn't doing it for me.

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? I love all the ones that go on for ages... Simpsons Monopoly, The Game of Life, Risk and of course Scrabble.

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Vegan Voice and The Big Issue

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? Oooh that's hard. The smell after rain. Cacao butter. My cats' fur. My pillow case.

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Wow I don't think I've ever thought about that before. Silence.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? That feeling when you desperately desperately want something and you would do virtually anything in the world to get it but you just can't.

8 ) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Oh no did I sleep in again? Or maybe "good morning Ruhsa."

9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? The fruit bowl. Doesn't get faster than an apple! ;-)

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? Never ever ever ever having kids. Ever.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D… donate to lots and lots of charities. Share with my family and friends.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I don't speed, if that's what you're implying ;-)

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Well on my bed there sits a pink stuffed elephant (as old as me!), a stuffed dolphin, a tweety pie and a little grey rat. But at night i share with two cats and a dog who are definitely NOT stuffed, so the toys have to move out.

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool for me. Scary for my little doggy Casper :-) The cats aren't too fussed.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A white toyota station wagon named Abigail. She was older than me and absolutely covered in animal rights related bumper stickers.

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Green smoothies.

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT - IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… play my instruments more.

18 ) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Well I'm not a broccoli lover. My guinea piggies loooove those stems, so they usually get them.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I love love love the colour of my hair and would NEVER change it. I wish it would be long and straight again though, like it used to be :-(

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Oh i don't think I can do them all. I can do Elizabeth, Burton, Lobethal, East Victoria Park, Bayswater.

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I like soccer (football) on telly or basketball live.

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Theresa is so passionate about so many issues and is clearly a very dedicated activist.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Like Theresa, I sleep on a mattress (actually, 2) on the floor, so i guess the floor is under my bed! Probably also a lot of cat hair, lol.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? well i am happy with who i am now but I wouldn't want to live through the last 5 years of my life again.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? I used to be a morning person and i will be again someday. At the moment though, definite night owl.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? What?

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? In nature. Somewhere with my cats or rats. The shower (but I hate the water wastage).

28 ) FAVOURITE PIE? Apple (raw, of course).

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Banana. Straight up.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I don't know the rules on how to tag people, so I'm not going to bother. Go ahead and do it if you want :-)

3 Comments:

At 4:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I know you now! That was a cute idea- maybe I'll do something similar so people can know me too. Come and visit me at my site...

Lyn Rose

 
At 9:57 am, Blogger R3 Method Show said...

Green smoothies are refreshing and tasty!

 
At 11:04 pm, Anonymous James Reno said...

What a great way to get an image of someone without a photograph. Great post.

To Your Health!
James Reno (editor)
Raw-Food-Repair.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home