Thursday, June 19, 2008

A meme
You know you need to update your blog when your Nanna is telling you to do it, lol :-P
Tonight I bring you a meme, which I spotted at Walking the Vegan Line. The way it works is that if you do any of the five things, then you are tagged. So here are the options:

1. bite your nails
2. secretly listen to Britney Spears while driving
3. wish you had a pig as a companion animal
4. consider yourself a scientist
5. ate a cupcake this past weekend

So I don't really fit any of these. I did bite my nails for 8 years but I have now actually stopped, yah! I do sometimes listen to a bit of Brit but it's not much of a secret. To be honest I have never really wished this at all, though my Mum does. I used to have a sheep and I looooooooooooved her so much. Number 4 is probably the closest, I don't have any qualifications yet but I will eventually have some kind of science degree. And it's a definite no to number 5.

What were you doing five years ago?
Ummm...2003. That would be my first year at St Peters, the private all-girls school where I did my last 3 years of school. That was a horrible horrible horrible year that I would really rather not remember too much.

What are five things on your to-do list today?
Well as it is now 9.30pm there is not much left for me to do today.
1. Brush my teeth.
2. Feed my darling ratties.
3. Brush my hair
4. Get my bag ready for work tomorrow so I don't have to do it in the morning.
5. Clean up the kitchen.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
My ultimate favourite thing to snack on is simply fruit. So I'll tell you my favourite fruits :-)
1. Grapes (probably the BEST snacking food in the world :-) I like red ones with seeds, lots of different varieties but especially currant grapes
2. Rockmelon
3. Persimmons (astringent ones)
4. Figs
5. Bananas

What are five things you would do if you were a millionare?
1. Give money to all my favourite charities... animals australia, PAWS, the Australian Orangutan Project, Veg-fam, TEAR ... the list goes on.
2. Give some to all my close family and friends.
3. Buy a totally eco-friendly house in the country somewhere.
4. Start a feral cat rehabilitation shelter (my dream!)
5. Publish my own books including raw food books, poetry, fiction...

What are your 5 bad habits?
1. Procrastination
2. Always running late (probably linked to number one :-)
3. Picking my scabs (sorry, TMI)
4. Getting to bed late (also linked to number one)
5. Ummmm... I can't think of another one!!

Where are five places you have lived?
1. Burton, Adelaide, South Australia
2. Elizabeth, Adelaide, South Australia
3. Lobethal, South Australia. The BEST place to grow up on Earth. I will always <3 you Loby!!
4. East Victoria Park, Perth, West Australia
5. Bayswater, Perth, West Australia

What are five jobs you've had?
Hmmm I don't know if I've had that many...
1. I mowed the lawn for a friend of my Grandma
2. Berry picker/packer
3. Giant teddy bear
4. Junk mail deliverer (the worst job going... well not the worst, but pretty bad)
5. and now... Cat Welfare Officer. How i love my job :-)

So now I have to tag some more people. You are officially tagged if you:
1. Sponsor or have sponsored a child or animal of some kind
2. Take cold showers in the summer (or all year round!)
3. Love squishy slurpy astringent persimmons WAAAAAAAAY more than those stupid crunchy ones
4. Share your home with more than one feline friend
5. Have a compost heap

5 Comments:

At 6:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slurpy astringent persimmons are the BEST...Nothing in the world can compare to a good one, in my opinion! :D

~Erin @ "Vegan & the City"

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Ffi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Charlot said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I love being a raw vegan and checking out other people's sites for unique perspective, and to get recipes! I am so glad this lifestyle is becoming popular. Hopefully it will help us become healthier as a nation. It is great that celebrities such as Carol Alt are turning to raw food.

Keep up the great work, I will stop by often!

 
At 3:03 am, Blogger Eat Me Raw said...

Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster award. Have some fun with it if you feel like it!

http://carlotaeatmeraw.blogspot.com.es

 
At 3:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster award. Have some fun with it if you feel like it!

http://carlotaeatmeraw.blogspot.com.es

 

Post a Comment

<< Home