Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Quick Foodie Post



Okay this must be brief but I thought I'd share two Shazzie recipes that I've eaten recently. First of all is Saturday night's dinner - my first recipe from 'Detox Your World' (great book - lots of information plus heaps of delish-looking recipes). It is Herby Stir-Fry and it was REALLY yummy - I made lots of changes but stuck to the basic idea, and it came out great. I loved the fact that it had peach in there, it was a really interesting and yummy flavour (yay for all the new season summer fruits - sorry to all you for whom winter is just beginning :-)
The only other change I would make next time is to either soak the sun-dried tomatoes before hand or leave them out - their very strong flavour didn't complement the peaches much. But all round, a success.



Here is Crunch Munch salad from 'Detox Delights' - simple, filling and delicious, what more could you want?
Have an awesome day everyone!

4 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they both look SO good. Healthy and RAWsome... you know it, Freedom. Beautiful food there.

 
At 12:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I envy your summer fruits! I'm one of those who is dreading the approaching winter. Ugh. I hope reading your blog will inspire me to keep incorporating raw food recipes throughout the freezing months.

Your food is looking great, Freedom :)

 
At 11:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look healthy and delicious. Your blog makes me realize I need to try some raw recipes.

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger Freedom said...

Thanks Kleo!

Hey V*T, don't stop with raw - I went 100% in June, which is the heart of winter here in Aus, and the tmperature really wasn't a problem for me. Sorry about the fruit - but you've had your turn, I want summer fruit now! :-)

UV, check out my recipe blog for some inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home