Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Quick Foodie Post



Okay this must be brief but I thought I'd share two Shazzie recipes that I've eaten recently. First of all is Saturday night's dinner - my first recipe from 'Detox Your World' (great book - lots of information plus heaps of delish-looking recipes). It is Herby Stir-Fry and it was REALLY yummy - I made lots of changes but stuck to the basic idea, and it came out great. I loved the fact that it had peach in there, it was a really interesting and yummy flavour (yay for all the new season summer fruits - sorry to all you for whom winter is just beginning :-)
The only other change I would make next time is to either soak the sun-dried tomatoes before hand or leave them out - their very strong flavour didn't complement the peaches much. But all round, a success.



Here is Crunch Munch salad from 'Detox Delights' - simple, filling and delicious, what more could you want?
Have an awesome day everyone!

5 Comments:

At 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, they both look SO good. Healthy and RAWsome... you know it, Freedom. Beautiful food there.

 
At 12:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I envy your summer fruits! I'm one of those who is dreading the approaching winter. Ugh. I hope reading your blog will inspire me to keep incorporating raw food recipes throughout the freezing months.

Your food is looking great, Freedom :)

 
At 11:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look healthy and delicious. Your blog makes me realize I need to try some raw recipes.

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger Freedom said...

Thanks Kleo!

Hey V*T, don't stop with raw - I went 100% in June, which is the heart of winter here in Aus, and the tmperature really wasn't a problem for me. Sorry about the fruit - but you've had your turn, I want summer fruit now! :-)

UV, check out my recipe blog for some inspiration!

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160630
michael kors outlet
timberland boots
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
louboutin shoes
nfl jerseys
cheap basketball shoes
nike sb janoski
jordan concords
ed hardy outlet
louis vuitton purses
longchamp le pliage
coach outlet
discount jordans
fitflops
replica watches
cheap jerseys
tory burch boots
tory burch shoes
timberlands
christian louboutin sale
coach outlet online
toms wedges
adidas stan smith
adidas originals store
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
christian louboutin outlet
nike trainers sale
ray ban outlet
adidas wings
adidas superstar trainers
ralph lauren
christian louboutin wedges
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet online
nike uk
retro 11
louis vuitton bags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home