Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Berry Porridge



Hello, I'm now back at uni (YAY) so unfortunately my posting/blog reading won't be quite so frequent as it has been in the past few weeks, but I have some free time now so I thought I'd post this picture of my breakfast from yesterday. It is Berry Porridge (from Juliano's book, of course) and is simple but yummy. Just soak some oat groats in water overnight, drain and stick in a blender/food processor with banana and berries (I used strawberries). Next time I will soak some raisins with the oat groats for a bit of different flavour.

Sorry this is so ridiculously short but I've got things to do, so I'd better go. Have a great day everyone!

7 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger Catherine Weber said...

Freedom, this looks tasty and your picnic yesterday sounded like a lot of fun!

 
At 5:17 am, Blogger Michelle said...

what is the name of that book? i see my christmas wish list growing... lol! hey, if i wanna eat more raw foods, i better have a proper raw "cook"book, huh!

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Glad you're back in school, kiddo. Good luck with your studies!! I love your food today. YUMMY for the TUMMY.

*HUGS*

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger Freedom said...

Thanks Catherine, I had a great time at the picnic.

Michelle, it is called 'RAW: The UNCookbook' by Juliano. It is very expensive in shops but I have been looking at amazon.com and it is quite cheap there. It's on my b-day list!

Hey Kleo, yep it was very yummy!

 
At 10:02 pm, Blogger Dori said...

The food looks awesome, I think I could do a raw day with something like this to start me off with. :)

 
At 6:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were looking forward to going back to school....so have fun! This is what you wished for:-)

Today's breakfest look perfect and uncomplicated. Yum.

 
At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Cambridge Home Appraisal said...

Great post, thanks for sharing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home