Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm sorry...
I can't believe it's been a whole week since I posted! The first time I've missed Midweek Munchies! It has just been the most incredibly hectic week because my mum went home to South Australia so I had extra stuff to do around the house, plus I have so much going on at uni... ahhhhh, stress! And it's only going to get worse because I have exams soon! But from now on I promise to write once every two days at least. Until I can write some more later, here is a picture of the beautiful kitty with whom I share my home, Asante Sana. (This means thankyou in Swahili. We all just call her Sana).


And here is us having a big cuddle! (Sorry about the spooky eyes)

1 Comments:

At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home