Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Flogs and Blogs
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days - I had two midsemester exams this week so I have been busy with studying but now I'm back and I have next week off, YAY! I have been inspired by a few other bloggers lately to publish a flog (food-log) so here I have flogs for Monday, yesterday and today:

Monday
Breakfast - Tinned peach slices with soymilk and sprinkled with flaked almonds
Freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice
Lunch - 1 large Pritikin muffin (from the Healthy Byte Cafe) YUMMM
1 royal gala apple
Dinner - Sweet and Sour Tofu with Veggies and Quinoa

Tuesday
Breakfast - 100mL low fat, B12 and iron enriched plain soymilk
piece of mulitgrain toast with sugar free marmalade
freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice
Lunch - 1 royal gala apple
Snack - 2 Seedy Citrus Muffins
Dinner - Chickpea Patty in multigrain bread

Wednesday
Breakfast - 20grams of Hi-Lite Wholegrain cereal with sultanas and soymilk
freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice
Lunch - small salad
1 royal gala apple
Dinner - Tofu Kebabs with Tomato-ey Sauce

Okay, as someone who is still relatively new to blogging, I have a question. How do I publish links to other blogs? All the other blogs I love visiting have long blog listings but I can't figure out how to do this. Its a bit disappointing because normally I'm pretty good with computers but this has me completely stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Blogger primaryconsumer said...

Hi there! I had trouble with blogging stuff for a bit, too, but now it's easy. Blogger has info about adding links so you should check out their blogger help page. Good luck. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home